Thursday, March 6, 2014

Zero Dark Thirty 2012 Download Movie

Zero Dark Thirty 2012 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 101 Seeds
Peers71 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Everyone knows the day Osama Bin Laden got shot and died, and so happy after all these years that he died of. Now that we have a film about that event, it would turn out to be pretty awesome. When Kathryn Bigelow (director of the Oscar-winning The Hurt Locker) is attached to direct this film, I heard that, my expectations werent high. I think it would still be a good movie, simply because, the history.So about recent events, last year, and it exceeded my expectations. Zero Dark Thirty is an excellent and very best 2012.Jessica Chastain film recently won the Golden Globe for her Maya, as a CIA employee performance. He has done an excellent job really worth it, to win it. Desire and a lot of empathy she brings to her role, and also knows what shes doing in front of the camera. Chastain ill when one comes to look at the film King Kong out.From Super 8 Argo, and to date is one of those actors, Kyle Chandler is the desire to be one of my favorite actor in a supporting role, if only to point that out. As to help the rest of the cast, was actually from well.As Zero Dark Thirty, goes really intense shades. The film drags in the lead up to its peak and held my interest from beginning to end. I never get to the point where I felt bored. I like a good mystery, and the mystery of this film provocative real life, is not only entertaining, it is also believed the audience. Kathryn address Bigelows is great. He treats the mind, and real life is very good, no grittiness. You know what? I think you need to look around at some time in The Hurt Locker Best Picture in 2009, I returned to the (kind of a long story) after the win after avoiding .10/10


Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, History, Thriller
Director: Kathryn Bigelow
Starring: Jessica Chastain, Joel Edgerton, Chris Pratt


No comments:

Post a Comment