Friday, December 27, 2013

Battleship 2012

Battleship 2012 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 146 Seeds
Peers84 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I swear it, I decided the competition now as I am, not a few things to be. From this you can see many do not like football to look like a why not? The first came in with low expectations - I was expecting a bit like a cold, but I liked it, I laughed at my jokes, connected players (as Rihanna, too), I was excited by the action and cliche? A lot of on me according to the evidence of the S Those things which are good are accustomed to him, and she was given - Taylor kitsch of the good he did, he was not so bad Rihanna to be bold against a good role. There, she tried to chew the scenery duty with actor / no injury, the nature of the latter. Kudos3 given. Learn how to find it? -'ll Try to in the movie some will have to play in the game? All very interesting, a lot of, a little cheesy? Of course, but fun! Even the protein, the pleasure, and at the end of that part of the story that were not violent he could. So is the conclusion Fidelity a lot of old-fashioned, summer starting to look like you like, but do not have many thou mayest see. From the pleasures of, I think, something to be enjoyed by a few, but from others died away. In short, I can only form an opinion - however, in the humble hope, as a small act of courage, the hope of the republic, on the (not too much), and is not. It is doubtful, is not without flaws, or film here, but, as I may so belong to a different film - suggest does not think and just enjoy the ride


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Peter Berg
Starring: Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, Liam Neeson


No comments:

Post a Comment