Sunday, December 29, 2013

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 2010 [English] Download Movie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 2010 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 111 Seeds
Peers56 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: By now, I was convinced that 4 of the book Harry Potter books were too complex to be doing in this movie: Goblet of Fire was a bitter disappointment. Potter Order of the Phoenix left many leads you want, even if it is not in itself a bad movie (I liked it personally, although I felt I was missing too much). Half-Blood Prince, while visually stunning, not to capture the brilliance of the book. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I think the makers have finally crafted a fun film for casual viewers, but also to see to the needs of hardcore fans, the book was followed by heart. The decision to split the film into two parts can be judged as a financially by some, but I am convinced that in order to do this was the only way. The film was the perfect time and cut, with viewers wanting more without abrupt.I not want to give up something, so I'll just say Hat you, David Yates. One can only hope that the second installment is in the same direction ...


Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint


No comments:

Post a Comment