Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Am Number Four 2011 Master2227 Download Movie

I Am Number Four 2011 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 129 Seeds
Peers53 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Subconsciously you decide that you're within the first ten minutes of the movie or if you want to enjoy an old movie, you know the rule? Well, that was not true at the moment, after the opening credits, I was pretty sure I Am Number Four I was going to hate it. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprise.It CGI monsters and bad in all people around some of the guys behind Star Trek makeup starts with the jungle. Then we cut some jocks jet skis and bland blonde girl do some tricks to admire them - and I thought this was going to be terrible. The film picks up the story and characters better there.The story involves a couple of mysteries, but it is never too difficult. After the Jet ski scene, the main character is actually quite charming to be played by Alex Pettyfer. His mentor / protector (Timothy Olyphant as good as ever) by He supported. Glees Dianna Agron number of players love interest fours. He comes across very naturally, so instead of actually engaging love story unfolds with the vomit-inducing second Vampires and shirtless Werewolves.Of the course of the film I Am Number Four whining is not like that means a great movie. Sucks on CGI and make-up of the bad guys are just awful. The characters are stereotypes, and a feeling that things will fall into place too easily, it is a new one on the original novel crammed with junk (almost) running time of an movie.However includes popcorn, I think we can all agree it would be stupid to expect a masterpiece, really, the premise of the film considering. What is more, I Am Number Four is a nice little fantasy flick for teens and twenty-somethings is undemanding. In fact, this film is not a sequel or a remake, it's not a comic, a television series, a computer game or toys, and enough to lift the I Am Number Four based on competitors' head and shoulders above its genre.


Year: 2011
Genre: Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Director: D.J. Caruso
Starring: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Dianna Agron


No comments:

Post a Comment