Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 English by Raspezdyai Download Movie

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 105 Seeds
Peers72 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I would like to open with one word, wow. I've been wanting to see this movie since I saw the first trailer. After being invited to a very advanced display'm excited. The film was outstanding. Cinematography was perfect and the character development is extraordinary. The film is very well paced and at no point do I think film is too short or that I felt rushed during the movie. It has moments of action and satire, but all in all it was a very happy film. I'll probably watch the film again in the future, because there is Forrest Gump and Django Unchained in perfect movie.


Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Director: Ben Stiller
Starring: Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Jon Daly


No comments:

Post a Comment