Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Runner Runner 2013 DVDScr Download Movie

Runner Runner 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 130 Seeds
Peers62 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: As mentioned in the previous review, this movie is very familiar with exciting watch. It follows that performance, especially Affleck, were good quality and every main actor describes his character as well. This is not clever or original movie, but instead and give in to add a sense of refreshment for the stereotypical good guy plot trumps action / Thriller. I enjoyed the movie. I was on the edge of my seat, I was not glued to the screen, but the fact that we had the whole cinema for us means that we can freely joke for what is happening, and it certainly added to the fun. There were some unintentionally funny moments, especially near the end, but it can be more personal observation and many viewers may have a different opinion on it. Affleck was convincing and strong as shadowy, ruthless tycoon delivers his lines with an attractive lightness. Timberlake was a good choice for the role initially thin skin Princeton student and his development as a character was good in all due time. Overall, I liked the movie, but this is what I know rave. Prisoners are shown at the same time and when I still have not seen, I can say with relative certainty that it would be more convincing and watch ; useful.


Year: 2013
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Director: Brad Furman
Starring: Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Gemma Arterton


No comments:

Post a Comment